ALL GROUP ACTIVITIES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Coyote Newsletter Feb 2020
Green Valley is the premier destination for retirees seeking an active lifestyle. Besides numerous attractions and activities right in the heart of Green Valley, we are located just 30 miles south of Tucson and 40 miles from Mexico and Nogales, AZ. We are also only 25 miles north of Tubac, a great little art colony with superb shopping.
- Sagauro National Park (pictured above)
- 9 golf courses
- All Year Round Great Fishing at Sahuarita Lake
- Shopping Plazas & Excellent Restaurants
- Four casinos: The Desert Diamond Casino is in Sahuarita. Then there are two more Dessert Diamonds, as well as Casino Del Sol and Casino of the Sun in Tucson
- Titan II Missile Museum
- Numerous hiking trails throughout East & West Saguaro Parks
- Desert Museum
- Madera Canyon, one of the top bird watching areas in the world!
- San Xavier Mission, known as the “White Dove of the Desert”
- Sabino Canyon
- Mount Lemmon
- Old Tucson, a famous movie location
- Two American Legion Posts
- Elks Club of Green Valle